Tattos removalGet rid of unwanted pledge
When you are not satisfied with your tatto anymore, there is an easy way to remove it - a treatment in Laser DeLux® by the high-tech device - Alma® Harmony XL
This section presents the spectacular results which are experienced by our patients who have undergone a laser skin rejuvenation performed in our beauty parlors. The difference between “before” and “after” can be seen in the following pictures.
At Laser DeLux, we use only the high-tech devices. We offer our clients the most effective tattos removal treatment by Alma Harmony XL laser, which brings spectacular results.
How many treatments are necessary to remove tattoo completely?
Removing tatto after one treatment is practically impossible. Number of treatments depends on a few factors: colour or number of colours which occurs in tattoo, it’s biggest, the density of the dye, it’s type, tattoo’s depth, skin colour and the client’s individual laser reaction.
Amateur tattoos need 4-5 treatments to complete removal. In contrast, the proffesional ones require 6-8 treatments. It is necessary to have 6-8 weeks break from every treatment.
Prices for the tattoo removal are differential and depends on the size of tattoo and it’s colour. Exact price is determined on the consultation before the treatment.
Every consultation with our cosmetologists is always FREE!
|Single tatto||starts at 199 zł|
|Colourful tatto 5cmx5cm||249 zł|
|Black tattoo 5cmx5cm||199 zł|
The permanent makeup cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- kidneys diseases
- multiple sclerosis
- some medicines (e.g. Accutane)
- vascular diseases
- peripheral vascular disease
- a bleeding disorder
- rheumatoid arthritis
- mental disorders
- chronic diseases.
It is not necessary to prepare the skin in a particular way prior to the treatment. The skin should be clean, without pathological exanthemas. The treatment has to be preceded with the consultation.
Owing to a unique cooling system, discomfort throughout the treatment is inconsiderable and there is no need of anesthesia. A treatment may be followed by a short-term (up to 2 days) slight redness and edema. If intensive, it is not necessary to reduce the patient’s activities.
After the treatment we recommend:
- not to expose the skin to the sun (or solarium) for minimum one month following the treatment
- to protect the skin with high SPF, because the UV radiation may cause discolorations
- not to apply irritating or drying agents onto the skin for a few days after the treatment
- to use the wound healing cream
- to avoid overheating of the treated skin (e.g. sauna, hot baths) and irrelevant physical effort that rise up blood pressure (workouts) as well as situations involving skin injuries.
- the thread veins have to be properly cared on a day-to-day basis.
- to apply appropriate beauty products/cosmetics fitting the spider veins, that assist in shrinking and strengthening of the capillaries.
- deficiencies of B2, PP and C Vitamins need to be supplemented.
- to protect the skin from cold and moisture through applying protective creams in the fall and winter time.