Skin micro-needling treatment (DermaPen®)DermaPen® - rejuvenating and regeneration
Non-elastic skin, unsightly stretch marks, scars and aggravated wrinkles - if you find that your problem, we have a perfect solution for you - skin micro-needling treatment.
DermaPen® stimulating natural skin renewal by invigorating regenerative skin processes. This whole thing happens thanks to automatic skin micro-needling by pulsating needles.
This section presents the spectacular results which are experienced by patients who have undergone a full series of treatments performed in our beauty parlors. The difference between “before” and “after” can be seen in the following pictures.
Technology / DermaPEN®
We work on the best high-tech device - DermaPen®. It is the new industry standard in advanced skin micro-needling.
DermaPen® is a fractional micro-needling device that works to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. It is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing pore size, stretch marks, keloid, surgical and acne scars. It can also be used in combination with other rejuvenation products such as laser therapy and IPL therapy to increase transdermal delivery and efficacy of active cosmeceuticals. The Dermapen has been shown to aid in wound healing and stimulation.
You can have the skin micro-needling treatment at Laser DeLux at the price starting from PLN 499.
Every consultation with our cosmetologists is always FREE!
|Single area||Prices start at 499 zł|
|Front Neck||599 zł|
|twarz + szyja||899 zł|
|Face + Front Neck + Neckline||1399 zł|
The skin micro-needling treatment cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- History of allergies
- Pustular or nodular rosacea
- Concurrent use of anticoagulant medication
- Unnecessarily frequent needling sessions
- Injectable neuromodulators
- Injectable fillers
- Presence of palmar or plantar keloid scarring
- Moles, Skin Tags and Various Lesions.
It is not necessary to prepare the skin in a particular way prior to the treatment. The skin should be clean, without pathological exanthemas. The treatment has to be preceded with the consultation.
Owing to a unique cooling system, discomfort throughout the treatment is inconsiderable and there is no need of anesthesia. A treatment may be followed by a short-term (up to 2 days) slight redness and edema. If intensive, it is not needed to reduce the patient’s activities.
After the treatment we recommend:
- not to expose the skin to the sun (or solarium) for minimum one month following the treatment
- to protect the skin with high SPF, because the UV radiation may cause discolorations
- not to apply irritating or drying agents onto the skin for a few days after the treatment
- to use the wound healing cream
- to avoid overheating of the treated skin (e.g. sauna, hot baths) and irrelevant physical effort that rise up blood pressure (workouts) as well as situations involving skin injuries.
- the thread veins have to be properly cared on a day-to-day basis.
- to apply appropriate beauty products/cosmetics fitting the spider veins, that assist in shrinking and strengthening of the capillaries.
- deficiencies of B2, PP and C Vitamins need to be supplemented.
- to protect the skin from cold and moisture through applying protective creams in the fall and winter time.