MiniliftingFast and effective rejuvenation
Is ClearLift treatment for me?
Yes, if you have trouble with:
- slack skin
- shallow discolourations
- very sensitive skin
- delicate parts of faces - eyes, front neck, lips, hands, neckline area
This section presents the spectacular results which are experienced by our patients who have undergone a laser skin rejuvenation performed in our beauty parlors. The difference between “before” and “after” can be seen in the following pictures.
Technology / ClearLift
Here, at Laser DeLux, we always use the high-tech devices. Minilifting is caried out by the High Power Q-Switched Nd-YAG 1,064 modul of Alma Harmony Laser. It provides spectular effects! It has a powerful laser handpiece which is focused on: reduction of wrinkles, rebuilding the skin, collagen regeneration.
ClearLift treatment cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- using photosensitizing herbs and medicines
- bleeding disorder
- the tendency to keloids
- active skin infections in the treated area (fungal, viral, bacterial)
- using derivatives of vitamin A (Izotec etc.) and the 6 months backwards
- fresh tan, using solarium and bronzers.
It is not necessary to prepare the skin in a particular way prior to the treatment. The skin should be clean, without pathological exanthemas. The treatment has to be preceded with the consultation.
After the treatment we recommend:
- not to expose the skin to the sun (or solarium) for minimum one month following the treatment
- to protect the skin with high SPF, because the UV radiation may cause discolorations
- not to apply irritating or drying agents onto the skin for a few days after the treatment
- to use the wound healing cream
- not to use products which may irratate or dry your skin for a few days after the treatment.