CryolipolisysGet rid of superfluous fat
Do you weigh a few pounds more than you should, or has fat accumulated in places where it is difficult to remove using regular methods like a diet or workout? Cryolipolisys treatments are just for you. They can flatten your belly and get your thighs slimmer. Cryolipolysis is meant to destroy adipose tissue by means of applying low temperatures. The treatments are carried out with all due care so not to harm the surrounding tissues, using a cutting edge device, named LIPOCRYO®.
This section presents the spectacular results which are experienced by patients who have undergone a full series of treatments performed in our beauty parlours. The difference between “before” and “after” can be seen in the following pictures.
Our Technology / LipoCryo®
The treatments are carried out using high-tech device named LIPOCRYO®
They are applied to the neck, shoulders, back, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves. Double check of the temperature protects blood vessels, nerves, melanocytes, etc.
The treatment results in the loss of 25-45% of the fat layer. The results can be visible after 2 weeks, however the full effect is a matter of 6 weeks. Following this period, the treatment may be repeated, if further healing is needed.
In the cooling process, lipids that fill up adipose tissue are subject to crystallization (conversion from liquid to solid). This phenomenon is accompanied with the increase in the tissue’s volume that might lead to its decease, once the cell membrane has been damaged. Additionally, the life processes inside the tissue come to a halt, causing the apoptosis (a programmed cell death) occurring around 3 days after the treatment. However, at any case when the organism is cooled down, an inflammatory condition occurs and, in consequence, the treated areas are cleaned out of damaged and dead tissues.
An inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue (sounds bad, yet it is not related to any unpleasant feelings) usually lasts several weeks – that’s why the final result of the treatment can be observed even after 4 months or so. The fat released from the tissues is excreted from the body in the course of metabolic processes. However, the skin redness evoked by the cooling, vanishes promptly after the treatment, leaving no traces behind.
(1) An adipose tissue prior to the treatment. (2) The treatment is meant to act upon the adipose tissue with a adequately low temperature that, after some time, causes (3) the inflammatory state and (4) generates expansion of lymphocytes, histiocytes and other cells that reduce the size of the adipose tissue (5).
See the movie of the manufacturer that presents the treatment (available only in English, Spanish and French).
You can have Cryolipolysis at Laser DeLux at prices starting from PLN 199 per treatment. We use high-tech device named LypoCryo®.
Every consultation with our cosmetologists is always FREE!
Prices of Criolipolisys depends on the number of applications.
|Type of treatment||Price|
|Criolipolysis - one application of handpiece (to selected part of the body for 45 minutes)||199 zł
Cryolipolisys treatment cannot be applied in some cases. All these cases have been listed below:
- active skin allergy
- inflammation of the body
- skin injuries
- skin infections (bacterial, viral, fungal)
- any viral or fungal infections
- tattoo placed on the treated area
- an excessive alkohol drinking
- psoriasys, herpes, albinism
- Raynaud’s disease
- blood clotting disorder
- kidneys and liver disease
- hormonal disorders
- heart diseases (pacemaker)
- hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism.
After the treatment we recommend:
- to avoid high-protein, high-energy and high-fat foods
- to eat only light food and avoid the fat and strongly flavored ones
- to drink about 2 litres of water for 24 hours after the treatment.